Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Blogging

I'm a keen blogger but host the majority on my own server and using different software. Following is the list of all my blogs, for those who check out my profile at Blogger and keen to see more of what I do.

Blogs

ACS Webhosting For my web hosting clients
Blessed Reading
Books that will bless you, the reader
ChristianSpeak About Christian speakers and entertainers in Australia
God Incidence
Those incidences in life when God is speaking to you
Kathie's Garden My garden in Melbourne
Mary and Martha
Much About Melbourne
Things about my home city
PhotoBlog
Proverbs 31 Woman A simple study on Proverbs 31
ShoutLife Christian blog community
SOHO-Life Life in a Small Office Home Office
The Thomases Life in our household
Titus 2 Woman
Virtual Assistant - THE Blog A blog for and about the VA industry
Workplace Ministry
Worth More Than Rubies - a book based on the Proverbs 31 Woman


I also enjoy getting articles published and you can see some of them here:

Sample Articles

A Gift to God
Be Still
Gifts
Mirrored
The Guilt Barrier
Where There is Vision

No comments: